By using these cheats, you’ll be able to take full control of your Sims 4 game. With Cheat codes, you can change many things about your world in The Sims 4, like where you can build and what items you can use, as well as what each Sim wants and needs. You can give money to yourself, move sims around, clean things, and do a lot more. Depending on what you want to do, there are powerful tools here.
Almost everything in The Sims 4 can be changed, and here we’ll show you how to use Sims 4 cheats and go over the most important and useful ones.
There are Sims 4 money cheats to help you get more money, Sims 4 skills and needs cheats to help your Sims grow faster, and Sims 4 item cheats to help you get everything you want. So look below for all the Sims 4 cheats you need and how to use them.
We also have more guides that go into more detail about specific cheats. These include guides for Sims 4 skill cheats, Sims 4 relationship cheats, Sims 4 career cheats, Sims 4 debug cheats, and Sims 4 free build cheats.
* The Sims 4 Mac cheats: Hold Command and Shift, then press c
* The Sims 4 PS4 cheats: Hold down all four shoulder buttons at once
* The Sims 4 Xbox One cheats: Hold down all four shoulder buttons at once
In the top right corner, a box will appear where you can enter cheat codes.
- Shift-click on the Sim whose needs you want to change, then choose Cheat Need and Make Happy to make them happier.
- You can also stop their needs from changing by choosing Cheat Need and then Disable Need Decay.
- Shift-click on a Sim and then choose Reset Object to reset their status.
- Shift-click on a spot on the ground and then choose Teleport Sim to move a Sim there.
- Shift-click on a Sim and then choose to Modify in CAS to change them in Create-a-Sim, except for their name and traits they inherited.
- Shift-click on an object and then choose Reset Object to reset its status.
- Shift-click on an object and then choose “Make Dirty” or “Make Clean” to change the item’s status.
The Sims 4 For Money
- rosebud – receive 1,000 simoleons
- kaching: Get a thousand Simoleons
- motherlode: Get 50,000 Simoleons
- Money X: Replace X with a number to set an exact amount of Simoleons for your family.
- FreeRealEstate On: Give away all the lots in the neighbourhood
- FreeRealEstate Off – return original prices
- Turn off your household bills if household.autopay bills is true.
- Turn on household bills again if household.autopay bills is false.
The Sims 4 Cheats Needs And Skills
- sims.fill all commodities – fills all motives
- fillmotive fills a specific motive in the motive bladder.
- fillmotive – Fills a specific motivation
- fillmotive fills a specific motivation
- fillmotive motive hunger – Fills a specific motive
- fillmotive motive hygiene – Fills a specific motive
- fillmotive fills a specific reason for doing something.
- sims.give satisfaction points X: Replace X with the number of satisfaction points you want to give your Sim.
- aspirations.complete current milestone – complete your Sim’s current aspiration goal
- stats.set skill level [Skill Name] X: Change X to a number from 1 to 10 (10 is the highest) to set your Sim’s skill level. You can use any of the following skills for [Skill Name]:
- Major Bartending
- Major Charisma
- Major Comedy
- Major Fishing
- Skill Fitness
- Major Gardening
- Major GourmetCooking
- Major Guitar
- Major Handiness
- Major HomestyleCooking
- Major Logic
- Major Mischief
- Major Painting
- Major Photography
- Major Piano
- Major Programming’
- Major RocketScience
- Major VideoGaming’
- Major Violin
- Major Writing
- death.toggle true – Sims will live forever.
- death.toggle false – Sims are once more mortal
- sims.add buff Ghostly will turn your Sim into a ghost for four hours.
The Sims 4 Cheats In Friendship And Love
- relationships.create friends for sim lets you make a new Sim who is already your friend.
- relationship.introduce sim to all others: Introduces all of your Sim’s neighbours to them.
- modifyrelationship [YourSimFirstName] [YourSimLastName] [TargetSimFirstName] [TargetSimLastName] X LTR Friendship Main – replace X with the value to change the friendship level between the two named Sims, for example: 100 increases friendship, and -100 decreases it.
- modifyrelationship [YourSimFirstName] [YourSimLastName] [TargetSimFirstName] [TargetSimLastName] X LTR Romance Main – replace X with the value to change the romance level between the two named Sims, for example: 100 increases romance, and -100 decreases it.
The Sims 4 World And Ui Cheats
- resetsim [SimFirstName] [SimLastName]: Resets the named Sim if they are stuck.
- headlineeffects on: Turn on the effects above the Sims, like plumbobs and speech bubbles.
- headlineeffects off: Turn off the effects in the headline
- hovereffects on: Turn on the effects that happen when you move the cursor over a Sim.
- hovereffects off: Turn off the effects for hovering.
- fullscreenToggle lets you switch the game between fullscreen and windowed mode.
- fps on turns on the FPS display in the corner of the screen.
- fps off means to turn off the FPS screen.
The Sims 4 Cheats For Items
- bb.ignoregameplayunlockentitlement: Unlock special career items in building mode
- Show hidden items in the build/buy catalogue that you wouldn’t normally be able to see.
- bb.enablefreebuild lets you build things wherever you want.
- bb.moveobjects on lets you put things anywhere you want, even in places the grid won’t let you.
Stay tuned for more updates Nog Magazine.
Jessa Martin is the author of Nogmagazine, A professional in writing by day, and novelist by night, she received her bachelor of arts in film from Howard University and her master of arts in media studies from the New School. A Brooklyn native, she is a lover of naps, cookie dough, and beaches, currently residing in the borough she loves, most likely multitasking.