Only Murders In The Building Season 3 Release Date
There is no official date yet for the release of Only Murders in the Building Season 3. This is to be expected since the show just started filming and the cast is still being put together. But the third season isn’t likely to come out until 2023. This part will be changed as we find out more.
Read More Related Articles
- House Of Dragon Season 2 Release Date: When Will It Start Filming?
- Heartland Season 17 Release Date: When Will It Return On Netflix?
Is There A Trailer For Murders in the Building Season 3?
At the moment, there is no trailer for Season 3 of Only Murders in the Building.
Since the show hasn’t really started filming yet, there isn’t any footage to look at.
But if you want to remember what happened and how it was done in the first season, you can watch the trailer for Season 2 below:
Only Murders in the Building Season 3 Cast
Only Murders in the Building has a large number of big names and funny people in its cast. Even though some of the cast changed last season, and that’s likely to happen again this season, some of the cast members are still the same.
The official current cast list for Season 3 includes:
- Steve Martin as Charles-Haden Savage
- Martin Short as Oliver Putnam
- Selena Gomez as Mabel Mora
- Paul Rudd as Ben Glenroy
- Jesse Williams as a currently unnamed documentarian
Some other faces we can expect to see, but currently aren’t confirmed, include:
- Tina Fey as Cinda Canning
- Ryan Broussard as Will Putnam
- Jackie Hoffman as Uma Heller
- Da’Vine Joy Randolph as Detective Williams
- Nathan Lane as Teddy Dimas
- James Caverly as Theo Dimas
- Michael Cyril Creighton as Howard Morris
- Russell G. Jones as Dr. Grover Stanley
- Jaboukie Young-White, Daniel Oreskes, Ali Stroker and Orson Hong as Sam, Marv, Paulette and Grant
- Teddy Coluca as Lester
- Zoe Colletti as Lucy
- Christine Ko as Nina Lin
- Vanessa Aspillaga as Ursula
Only Murders In The Building Season 3 Plot
Only Murders in the Building Season 3 does not yet have an official plot.
Since the show is a mystery, it’s likely that we won’t find out much about the plot no matter what. But there are some things we can count on.
The last episode ended with a cliffhanger: Paul Rudd’s character, Ben Glenroy, died onstage in front of all the main characters. So, we can probably guess that the third season will talk about what led to this chain of events and how the golden trio’s podcast, which talks about each murder, came to be. Not only that, but it was clear that Glenroy and Charles hated each other, so that will probably affect everything.
But we might see more of Oliver this season, since Mabel and Charles’ pasts were important to the bigger mystery in the last two seasons. Since the murder in the third season happened at one of Oliver’s shows, this season might be more about him.
John Hoffman, who runs the show, even suggested this. In an interview with Slash Film, Hoffman said that for Season 3, they wanted to focus on “Oliver Putnam, the world of theatre, and his hopes and dreams to get his reputation back after the Splash disaster!”
What do you think about our post? Leave a comment below.
Stay tuned to our website NogMagazine.Com for more updates.