Do you want to know How To Correct Siri Pronunciation of Names? Siri, Apple’s digital assistant, is pretty good at saying names right, but one will throw it off every once in a while. You can help Siri say the right names of your contacts, which is good news. How is explained in this article?
Some names are hard for Siri to say, but you can teach the digital assistant by adding a certain type of field to the person’s contact on your iPhone.
How To Correct Siri Pronunciation of Names?
Here are the steps that show you how to do it:
- Start your iPhone’s Contacts app.
- Choose someone from your list of contacts.
- Click on Edit in the upper right corner.
- Tap add a field in the “Notes” section.
- Choose the Pronunciation first name or the Pronunciation second name, depending on which name Siri is having trouble with.
- Next, tap the field for the name’s pronunciation and write it out phonetically (how it sounds).
- Tap the “Done” button in the upper right corner when you’re done.
When Siri says the name again, it will sound like how you spelled it. Remember that you can change how someone says their name at any time by clicking the “Edit” button on the contact card.
How do I get Siri to pronounce my name differently?
Follow the steps below to show Siri how to pronounce a name differently:
- “Hey Siri, teach me to say [contact name].”
- Siri will ask you to say how you would say the name.
- Play the choices that are shown on the screen.
- Choose the one that sounds most like how you want the name to be said.
Forward this post to your friends and stay tuned to our Website Nog Magazine.com for more updates.
How do I get Siri to pronounce names correctly?
Click “add field” in the Notes section. You can add the first and last name’s phonetic spellings. (This is more for you to remember the next time you run into someone than for Siri.) Click “pronunciation spelling” for either the first or last name to train Siri.