Credit cards under the brand name Tata Cards are being offered by Tata Capital Financial Services in association with the State Bank of India (SBI) and other financial institutions. GE Capital Business Processes Management Services, a joint venture partner of SBI Cards, is in charge of the technology and processing responsibilities of Tata Cards, whereas the SBI is in charge of customer acquisition, marketing, and risk management responsibilities of Tata Cards.
- Bitly Windowstxt: How To Use It In Window 7, 8 And 10? Check Here
- How To Download The Quikon App For Android, Ios, Windows And Mac Os X?
Tata Cards is currently offering two different types of credit cards: Tata Premium Credit Cards and Tata Classic Credit Cards, both of which are available in India. Let’s take a closer look at each of the categories.
Features and Benefits of Tata Premium Credit Cards
With an annual fee of Rs.2,999, the premium cards offer a wide variety of features and benefits.
- Tata is giving new premium credit card customers e-gift coupons from Star Bazaar and other Tata partner stores like Yatra.com, Bata, Marks & Spencer, and Westside.
- After one year, you are eligible for an anniversary gift. The prizes include Star Bazaar e-gift vouchers, Taj Hotels gift certificates, discount coupons on buffet lunches, complimentary drinks, weekend package discounts, Raymonds, Jabong, etc.
- Cashback: The Tata Premium cards give cashback at Star Bazaar, Tata outlets, Croma shops, and Croma.com. Cashback usually ranges from 2% to 5% of the transaction value.
- The credit cards offer accelerated rewards on purchases made in departmental, supermarket, dining, and foreign stores, as well as Tata partner stores.
- Cards with yearly purchases of up to Rs.3 lakh will get e-gift cards, complimentary flights, dining specials, discount offers, and gift vouchers from prominent businesses.
- Using any of the premium credit cards for fuel purchases waives the usual 1% fuel surcharge.
- Complimentary access to premium MasterCard airport lounges in India, both domestic and international.
Features and Benefits of Tata Classic Credit Cards
With a joining fee of Rs.499, the Titanium Cards offer a huge range of benefits and rewards. Some of the common features are listed below.
- Individuals who apply for Tata Titanium cards will get 500 reward points worth Rs. 500.
- Within 60 days of issue, the cardholder must spend Rs.2,000 or more to earn reward points. Only Croma Titanium and Titanium cards are eligible.
- Cardholders will receive welcome discounts and gift vouchers from Tata partner retailers and other businesses.
- Cashback: The Tata classic cards give cashback at Star Bazaar, Tata outlets, Croma shops, and Croma.com. The cashback ranges from 1.5 to 5% of the transaction value.
- Annual fee waiver: Cardholders can get this benefit if their previous year’s spending totals Rs.90,000 or higher.
- Tata Empower points are the company’s incentive points. On average, cardholders earn one reward point for every Rs.100 spent at departmental and grocery stores.
Using Tata Titanium cards to pay for petrol saves cardholders money on fuel surcharges.
How to do Tata Credit Card Login?
Step 1: First, go to the official site of Tata Card.
Step 2: Click on the “Login” button now, and you’re done. You will see that there are three ways to log in,
- Enter your mobile number, password, and code to log in if you use your mobile number.
- Use your User ID if you want to log in to Tata Credit card Login. Then, go to the User ID section and type in the User ID and Password that you have. Choose Login and then choose a way to log in
- If you want to use your card to log in, then go to the Card section. and type in the information for the primary card and then make an OTP. After that, go to your Tata Credit card account and sign in.
- IGTOK: How To Increase Instagram Followers Through This App!
- How To Use This Super Trendy Odysee Video App? Find The Official Website
How to Apply for Tata Credit Cards?
Individuals who wish to apply for Tata Credit Cards can apply online through Tata Card’s official website.
Steps to apply for a credit card from Tata through an online form.
- Visit the Tata Cards site.
- When you go to the main menu, click on “Personal > Credit Cards.”
- To see all the cards on the site, click “All Cards.”
- Make your choice and click on the “Apply Now” button that is found under the card.
- In the next step, you will be sent to the online application page, where you will need to fill in the fields with the information about the applicant.
If everything is correct, check the box and click on “Submit” to send the form.
Once the company gets the application, you will get a message from either Tata Card or SBI cards about getting the card. You will be told about the next steps in the application process by the person who works for you.
Apply for Tata Cards offline
People who want to apply for a Tata credit card can also go to any SBI branch to get an application form. Make a copy of the application form and send it to the bank with all of your necessary documents. This will start the process of getting a credit card. The bank will let you know about the progress of your credit card application in a timely manner.
Thanks for Reading.