An unprecedented fire on Saturday evening ripped through a medical office building in Roslyn, prompting the response of 37 fire agencies.
Roslyn firefighters responded to a fire complaint at a commercial medical office building on the northeast corner of Northern and Port Washington boulevards at around 6:00 p.m. on Saturday.
Within 30 minutes, the fire had spread to a three-alarm level, and firefighters reported a large fire inside the structure with a brick exterior.
Several dental and medical clinics, including North Shore Restorative & Implant Dentistry, Gold Coast Prosthodontics of Long Island, and Flower Hill Dental Group, are located in this building.
Check out the recent massive five incidents around you-
- At Least 1,000 Injured and 24 Killed in Chile Wildfires
- Moscow’s Mega Khimki Retail Mall Caught Fire
The Roslyn Fire Department was there, along with 36 others, including the Nassau County Police Department.
- Nassau County Fire Marshall Chief,
- Fire Marshall Hazmat Office,
- Fire Marshall Investigators Office,
- Office of Emergency Management,
- Nassau County PD Arson Bomb Squad Detectives,
- Nassau County PD 6th Squad Detectives.
Police said they have not yet determined what started the fire but that an investigation is underway.
This information is officially published on longisland.com.