Do you want to learn How to Undo Send in Apple Mail In macOS Ventura? With the release of macOS Ventura, Apple updated its stock Mail app with some long-awaited features, such as getting back emails that were sent by mistake. This article shows you how to use the new feature called “Undo Send Email.” Don’t forget about the Undo Send part if you use Apple’s Mail app to send and receive emails and your Mac has macOS 13.0 or later.
But, if you immediately regret sending a message after pressing Send, you can now unsend the email so that it doesn’t get to its destination, but you have to act fast.
The next time you send an email, you’ll see a brief Undo Send option at the bottom of the sidebar. Choose View > Show Sidebar from the menu bar if you don’t see the sidebar.
- How To Organize Contacts Into Lists on iPhone And iPad? (Complete Guide 2023)
- How To Share Your Location Via Satellite With Find My?
How to Undo Send in Apple Mail In macOS Ventura?
If you accidentally sent the email, you have 10 seconds to click it before the option disappears and you can’t take it back. But you can also set the interval to 20 or 30 seconds or turn it off ultimately to send it right away. This is how.
- Select Mail > Settings… from the menu bar when the Mail app opens.
- In the settings window, click on the tab that says “Writing.”
- Click the drop-down menu next to “Undo send delay:” under “Sending” and choose one of the following:
- On, 10 Seconds, 20 Seconds, and 30 Seconds.
- To save your changes, close the Settings window.
You chose the Undo send delay option so that it will take effect right away.
Stay tuned to our website NogMagazine.com for more updates.
Jessa Martin is the author of Nogmagazine, A professional in writing by day, and novelist by night, she received her bachelor of arts in film from Howard University and her master of arts in media studies from the New School. A Brooklyn native, she is a lover of naps, cookie dough, and beaches, currently residing in the borough she loves, most likely multitasking.