Do you want to know How to Turn Off Return Missed Calls When iPhone Is Locked? In iOS, you can return missed calls right from the Lock Screen of your iPhone. This article tells you how to turn off access to this feature and why you might want to.
In early versions of Apple’s mobile operating system, the iPhone’s Lock Screen only lets users access the time, date, notifications, camera, and flashlight. You had to unlock the iPhone before doing anything else, like returning a missed call.
iOS now lets you choose to access a number of extra features from the Lock Screen, such as the ability to return missed calls, but not just those. But what if you don’t want your iPhone to tell you about missed calls when you leave it alone?
How to Turn Off Return Missed Calls When iPhone Is Locked?
The Return Missed Calls feature can be turned off, though. Here’s how.
- Unlock your iPhone and go to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Face ID & Passcode (or Touch ID & Passcode).
- Enter your passcode when prompted.
- Scroll down and turn off the switch next to Return Missed Calls under “Allow Access When Locked.”
The Return Missed Calls feature will be turned off immediately, and you won’t be able to access it from the Lock Screen. This will give you more privacy and security.
- How To Use Apple Pay on The Sephora App? (Complete Guide 2023)
- How To Enable End-To-End Encryption For iCloud Backups?
The option to protect missed calls is very helpful, don’t you think? Leave a comment below to tell us what you think.
Keep following our site NogMagazine.com for more tech-related updates.