Do you want to learn How To Screen Record on An iPhone? Taking screenshots is a thing of the past. With the iPhone’s screen recording feature, you can save your favorite YouTube clips, make tutorials for your friends, or even record game sequences with just a few taps. Follow these easy steps to find out how to record your iPhone’s screen. Once you know how to use this iPhone hack, make sure you also learn how to hide or delete photos, get back lost iPhone photos, and fix a broken iPhone.
How To Start Recording The Screen on Your iPhone?
All iPhones with iOS 11 or later can already record what’s on the screen. But before you learn to record your iPhone’s screen, ensure the screen record button is in the Control Center. If it isn’t there, add it. It will be easier and faster to start recording if you do this.
- Swipe down from the top right corner of your phone (if you have an iPhone X or later) or swipe up (if you have an iPhone 8 or earlier) (iPhone 8 or earlier).
- Look for a button that looks like a dot with a circle around it. This is the screen record button. You can skip to the next part if you see it.
- Tap Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls if you don’t see it.
- Find the Screen Recording option on the More Controls menu by scrolling down.
- Tap the green “+” sign to the left of the text. The feature will go to the menu above called “Included Controls.”
- You can always get rid of the button to record the screen from your Control Center by going back to this screen and tapping the red “-” symbol.
Just so you know, the ability to record your screen isn’t the only secret that Apple employees know you don’t.
- How To Get Free Robux In Roblox? (Complete Guide 2023)
- How To Set up Venmo With A Google Voice Number?
How To Screen Record on An iPhone?
After adding the screen record button to the Control Center menu on your phone, you are ready to use it. Using the screen recording feature, you can make a video of every swipe, tap, and sound on your screen for as long as the recording lasts. It’s just one of the many iPhone tricks guaranteed to make your life easier.
- Swipe down to open the Control Center on an iPhone X or later. On an iPhone 8 or earlier, swipe up.
- Tap the button for Record.
- The clock in the top left corner of the screen will turn red after a three-second countdown. If you have an older iPhone, you will see a red bar at the top of the screen.
- To close the Control Center, tap the screen. Now, video and sound are being recorded on your phone’s screen.
- When you’re ready to stop recording, tap the red clock or bar at the top of your screen and then tap Stop. You can also swipe—or s/u in texting terms—to open the Control Center and tap the Record button again.
How to record your iPhone’s screen with sound
Bonus tip: You can record yourself talking and your screen simultaneously with the iPhone’s screen recording feature. Follow these extra steps before you press “Record” to turn on your microphone.
Keep Following our webiste NogMagazine.com for more updates.