Do you want to learn How To Record Video With Background Music on iPhone? This article shows you how to record a video on your iPhone while any app plays music. Read on to find out how it works.
Have you noticed that your iPhone automatically stops playing music when you switch to Video mode in the Camera app?
Most of the time, this is a handy thing to have, but what if you want to record a video and include that music?
- How To Get Receipt From Maybank2u App? (Complete Guide 2023)
- How To Disable Access To Notification Center On iPhone Lock Screen? (Complete Guide 2023)
How To Record Video With Background Music on iPhone?
You can do a simple trick to let you record a video while your music keeps playing. The steps below show you how to do it.
- Start playing the music you want your video to have in the background.
- Open the Camera app and stay in Photo mode.
- To start making a video, tap and hold the shutter button.
- Slide the shutter button to the right to keep recording the video without holding it down. (As you do this, the shutter will stretch like a rubber band under your finger, and a target padlock icon will appear.)
- Tap the stop button below the viewfinder to stop making videos.
That’s the end of the story. Your video will be saved in the Photos app, and when you play it, you’ll be able to hear the music in the background.
Stay tuned to our website NogMagazine.com for more updates.