Proof of payment is a copy of a check, an invoice, or another bill that shows that all payments have been made and nothing else is due. This tells the agency that all the payments have been made and that there are no more payments to be made. People can get their proof of payment from FNB in a lot of different ways. To get the FNB proof of payment, the applicant has to pay some fees. If someone needs proof of payment, they can also use their debit or credit card bank statements.
If a person sends money from one FNB bank to another, it takes about 24 hours for the transactions to show up on the statement. It could take less time, but this is just an estimate. The FNB also gives people who want one a “black card,” but they have to meet certain requirements to get one. The applicant must have a total gross income of around R750,000.00. The black card also costs money; a person has to pay around R385.00 a month to get one. firstname.lastname@example.org is the email address to use if someone has made an EFT payment and then wants to take it back.
How To Get Proof of Payment From FNB
Proof of payment lets the person know that the payment has been made and that there is no more money owed. A person can also show proof of payment with a bank statement.
But it’s not hard to get POP (proof of payment). FNB makes it easy to get proof of payment in many different ways. Let’s talk about all of them and figure out which one is best:
- Does Vons Take Apple Pay At Store? How To Use It? Compete Guide (2022)
- Does Amazon Accept Apple Pay (Complete Guide 2022)?
1. On the website for FNB Online Banking
- The first way is to use your FNB online banking profile to get proof of payment.
- Start by going to the FNB website.
- Tap on the “Payment” option at the top of the page.
- Also, there is a submenu. Tap the History option in that submenu.
- Tap the print and download button, which is to the right of the payment option.
- Lastly, the proof of payment will be downloaded to your computer as a PDF file.
2. You can use the FNB Banking App
- The second way is to use the FNB Banking App.
- You can get the FNB banking app and sign in to it.
- Find the menu and tap on it.
- Also, there is a way to pay. Click on that.
- Now, look for “payment history” and click on it.
- Then, find the recipient, but don’t click on them yet.
- Tap the orange arrow to the right of the name of the person you want to send the message to.
- Click on the Send Proof button.
- Add your email address and phone number.
- Next, click the “Send” button at the bottom of the page.
- Last but not least, a PDF will be given as proof of payment.
3. You can use FNB Mobile Banking
- The third option is to use FNB Cellphone Banking to get proof of payment.
- Start by calling *121*321#.
- Now, choose how to pay.
- Also, there is a button you can tap to see your payment history.
- Next, choose the person you want to send money to.
- Now, pick the option that says “Send proof.”
- Add your email address and cell phone number next.
- Choose the option to send.
- Lastly, as proof of payment, a PDF file will be sent.
This kind of banking can send an email or text message to a phone to show proof of payment. To make sure that a payment notice will be sent. A person has to pay R1.30 to get the POP as an SMS and R0.95 to get it as an email.
- If a person can’t download the FNB proof of payment PDF, they can follow these easy steps:
- Online, a chat feature can be seen so that it can be used.
- All users in South Africa can call 087 575 9404, and those living outside of South Africa can call +27 11 371 3711.
- There are a number of FNB branches, so a person can go to any one of them.
Stay tuned to our website NogMagazine.com for more related updates.
Do you have to pay FNB for proof of payment?
To get the proof of payment PDF sent to the email address given, a small fee of about 0.95 cents must be paid. This is a small cost, but it goes up when the number of pages to be sent goes up. If a person wants to get an SMS showing proof of payment, they have to pay R1.30.
How does a proof of payment from FNB look?
A photo, scan, or even a screenshot can be used as proof of payment. This includes information about the applicant, his or her bank, and the number of the account.
Jessa Martin is the author of Nogmagazine, A professional in writing by day, and novelist by night, she received her bachelor of arts in film from Howard University and her master of arts in media studies from the New School. A Brooklyn native, she is a lover of naps, cookie dough, and beaches, currently residing in the borough she loves, most likely multitasking.