Here is a step-by-step guide on how to connect AirPods to Chromebook. Plus, tips on how to deal with problems with connectivity.
AirPods are made to work with Apple devices, but they can also connect to non-Apple devices like the Chromebook and work as regular Bluetooth devices. But even though AirPods can connect to Chromebook, it’s not as easy.
Even if you know the basic steps, you might still run into software or hardware problems that keep you from using your AirPods with your Chromebook.
Don’t be afraid! In this article, we’ll show you how to connect AirPods to your Chromebook, how to deal with connection problems, and what to expect when you connect these two devices that don’t seem to work together. Let’s dive in!
How To Connect AirPods To Chromebook?
Technically, it’s not hard to connect your AirPods to your Chromebook via Bluetooth once you know the right steps. But not all Chromebooks have Bluetooth. Older Chromebooks didn’t have Bluetooth built-in.
So, you first need to make sure your Chromebook can connect to Bluetooth devices.
To check, tap the network icon at the bottom right of your screen, next to the battery icon. If your Chromebook can use Bluetooth, a Bluetooth icon will show up in the menu that pops up.
Even if your Chromebook doesn’t have Bluetooth, you can still use a Bluetooth adapter to connect it to your AirPods. The adapter doesn’t need to be set up. Once you plug it in, it will work right away.
- How To Recover Deleted From SD Card on Mac?
- How To Delete LastPass Account Quickly (Complete Guide 2023)?
Here’s how to connect your AirPods for the first time to your Chromebook:
- Put both AirPods in the case that charges them, and then open the lid.
- Ensure your AirPods and their case are set before connecting them to your Chromebook.
- Click on the network icon near the battery icon at the bottom right of the screen to open the quick settings menu on your Chromebook.
- Choose Bluetooth. If Bluetooth is turned off, click the switch to turn it on.
- Press and hold the setup button on the case of your AirPods. When the white LED light starts to flash, take your finger off the button.
Please wait for your AirPods’ name to appear in the list of unpaired devices on your Chromebook’s screen, and then click on it. In a few seconds, your AirPods will connect to your Chromebook. In a few seconds, a pop-up window will tell you that the pairing was successful.
Once the pairing is done, your AirPods will play any audio on your Chromebook. And you can change the volume of your AirPods with the volume keys on your laptop.
You don’t need to do it again if you’ve already paired your AirPods with your Chromebook. Here’s how to link them:
- Make sure the case is open and the AirPods are close by.
- Click n the network icon at the bottom right of your screen to open your Chromebook’s quick settings menu.
- Choose Bluetooth. Your Chromebook will look for Paired devices and show you a list of them.
- You can give your AirPods a name.
You must follow or agree to any on-screen instructions to get your AirPods to work with your Chromebook.
Even though AirPods is best for Apple users, there are ways to get around compatibility issues so you can use them with your Chromebook and enjoy their great sound. Make sure your Chromebook can connect to Bluetooth, and you’re ready.
Now that you know you can connect your AirPods to your Chromebook. We hope this guide has saved you from buying a new pair of headphones you don’t need. We also hope you have a great time listening, even though some missing features.
Have you tried to connect your AirPods to a Chromebook? How did it go for you? Tell us more!
Stay tuned to our website NogMagazine.com for more updates.