All of the LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 cheats you need to unlock hero characters on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch. Use these cheat codes to open up characters faster. Also, the game lets you open all of the studs. Guide by Tom Orry, who is the Gamer Network’s audience development manager
Traveler’s Tales’ newest game, LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2, combines the action of Marvel Super Heroes with the fun of LEGO. In this LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Cheat Codes guide, we’ll list all the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 cheats we’ve found. This will help you get Marvel characters in the game without having to play for a long time to unlock them. These cheats will save you time if you’re playing LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 to prepare for Infinity War. We also list all the studs you can unlock in the game.
How to Enter Cheats in LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2
To use these LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 cheat codes, you have to type them into the “Enter Code” screen, which you can find off the main menu in the Extras menu. Once a LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 cheat code has been entered, you can always access it from this screen.
You can also use the TV in Gwenpool’s room in the Avengers Mansion to enter and use cheat codes. When you quit the game, all cheats are turned back off, so you’ll have to turn them back on every time you play if you want to use them. Check The top 10 online game list.
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Cheat Codes – Character Unlock Codes
We have a lot of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 cheat codes for you below. There are cheat codes for Antman, Baby Groot, Hawkeye, Vision, and Winter Soldier.
- Antman Cheat Code — BCR7QJ
- Captain Britain Cheat Code — M68P3L
- Crimson Dynamo Cheat Code — CDS278
- Darkstar Cheat Code — S947TP
- Giant-Man (Hank Pym) Cheat Code — GAVK9R
- Green Goblin Cheat Code — XG7SAL
- Baby Groot Cheat Code — QG3VH9
- Hawkeye Cheat Code — G6K2VM
- Hellcow Cheat Code — NCMJU4
- Hulkling Cheat Code — 5G7HFS
- Loki Cheat Code — JDNQMV
- Maestro Cheat Code — HCE926
- Militant Cheat Code — UUTZNC
- Misty Knight Cheat Code — BK9B3Y
- Ragnarok Cheat Code — HL7L7Y
- Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly) Cheat Code — JD9GQA
- Songbird Cheat Code — D6LJ4P
- Spider-UK Cheat Code — RMADXF
- Spider-Woman Cheat Code — CW9BRS
- The Grandmaster (from Thor: Ragnarok) Cheat Code — LBYT59
- Vision (from Captain America: Civil War) Cheat Code — 4U9DAT
- Vulture (from Spider-Man: Homecoming) Cheat Code — 7KDY3L
- Winter Soldier Cheat Code — 8KD3F6
You can see the cheats being entered for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 in the cheat code video below:
LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 Stud Unlock Cheats
In addition to the LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 cheat codes, we listed above, you can also buy cheats at Gwenpool’s wardrobe by spending studs. Here are the cheats and how many studs they cost.
It’s best to spend studs on the stud multiplier unlocks first, because that will make it much easier to get the other unlocks.
- Studs x2 – 800,000
- Studs x4 – 1,500,000
- Studs x6 – 5,000,000
- Studs x8 – 5,000,0000
- Studs x10 – 10,000,0000
- Hat Mode – 200,000
- Gravity Mines Affect All – 200,000
- Helium Mode – 200,000
- Big Head Mode – 200,000
- Minikit Detector – 500,000
- Character Token Detector – 250,000
- Stan Lee Detector – 250,000
- Attract Studs – 500,000
- Fast Interactions – 500,000
- Infinite Power Gauge – 250,000
- Demolition Mode – 250,000
- Party Mode – 1,000,000
That’s all we’ve got for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 cheats for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC, but we’ll update the page with more should additional cheat codes be discovered.
Jessa Martin is the author of Nogmagazine, A professional in writing by day, and novelist by night, she received her bachelor of arts in film from Howard University and her master of arts in media studies from the New School. A Brooklyn native, she is a lover of naps, cookie dough, and beaches, currently residing in the borough she loves, most likely multitasking.