It is located in Bloemfontein, the capital of the Free State and the judicial capital of South Africa, and is a multi-campus public university with a diverse student body. It was founded as a tertiary section of Grey College in 1904 and became the first institution of higher learning in the province.
The University of the Orange Free State was established in 1950 as an independent Afrikaans-language institution under the name University of the Orange Free State. There are two satellite campuses for the university. Originally a whites-only neighborhood, the university was desegregated in its entirety in 1996. In 2010, the nation’s first black university vice-chancellor was named.
- IGTOK: How To Increase Instagram Followers Through This App!
- How To Use This Super Trendy Odysee Video App? Find The Official Website
The University of the Free State has opened its 2023 applications so apply now!
UFS has 7 faculties for prospective students to choose from:
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Health Sciences
- The Humanities
- Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Theology and Religion
Along with these faculties, they also offer Open Distance Learning and Business School. Students can also participate in more than 22 different sports disciplines.
How to Apply for University of Free State Online Application?
- Before you start your application process, make sure you have
an active email address and a reliable cell phone number.
- scanned copies (not photographs) of your identity document/passport and grade 11 final results.
- latest academic transcript and certificate of conduct if you are transferring from another tertiary institution.
- Go to https://apply.ufs.ac.za/
- Click on ‘New Application’.
- Follow the prompts and fill in the details.
- Submit relevant documents.
- Submit a completed application.
Selection Forms for Health Services
- School for Allied Health Professionals forms is found here
- The Occupational Therapy form found here
- The medical Certificate form found here
The Application Form can be found here if you are not submitting an online application but rather a physical copy application instead.
The University of Florida promotes diversity, inclusion, and transformation. Come along with them as they pursue academic achievement and creativity in the classroom. They are constantly developing new information through the implementation of vital and enthralling tasks. Their world-class researchers develop important new information, earn third-stream income, and make significant contributions to the economy.
Their ever-expanding facilities and knowledge base provide several chances for scholars to make a positive difference both locally and internationally. Bloemfontein Campus, Qwaqwa Campus, and South Campus are the three distinct campuses that make up the institution.
- Bitly Windowstxt: How To Use It In Window 7, 8 And 10? Check Here
- How To Download The Quikon App For Android, Ios, Windows And Mac Os X?
What do you Need to Study at the University of the Free State?
You hold an NSC or NCV with an endorsement that allows you to enroll in degree studies (Bachelor’s degree or an equal qualification) or to obtain an equivalent qualification. It is determined that you meet all of the minimum admission requirements for the program in which you wish to enroll.
The fact that you meet the bare minimum entry standards for your chosen/intentional program of study does not ensure your admission because there are only a limited number of slots available in each program. You have achieved a minimum proficiency level of 4 (50 percent) in the UFS language of instruction of your choice: English or Afrikaans (only applicable to certain programs).
In order to enroll in a specific university module, you must have completed particular high school subjects with a set level of accomplishment. Please refer to the section on faculty-specific admission requirements, which also covers the required compulsory subjects and achievement levels for each program in the department.
Thanks for Reading.
William Martin the author of Cemetery Boys, received their MFA in Creative Writing from his college, Martin often haunted Mountain View Cemetery like a second home during their misspent youth.